Why buy tires from a dealer?
- Tires designed for your vehicle
- Tires in stock and ready for installation
- 24-month road hazard coverage
- Service by Lexus-trained and certified technicians
With proper maintenance and care, your vehicle will last longer and deliver more dependable, economical performance. Lexus recommends obtaining scheduled maintenance for your vehicle every six months or 5,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Scheduled maintenance service may include these items, depending on the mileage and oil type (synthetic or non-synthetic):
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil; replace oil filter
- Replace cabin air filter
- Rotate tires
- Visually inspect brake pads, calipers and rotors
- Road-test vehicle
To keep your L/Certified by Lexus vehicle running in optimum condition, Lexus offers a complimentary scheduled maintenance program for L/Certified vehicles. The program begins upon purchase of your L/Certified vehicle and includes your next four scheduled maintenance service visits within 2 years or 20,000 miles (whichever comes first).
*Complimentary services for vehicles using non-synthetic oil are 30 days or 1,000 miles and 6 months or 5,000 miles.
- Your vehicle pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is off-center when you're driving in a straight line
- Squealing tires
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
- The brake light is on. If the emergency brake is not engaged and your brake light is on, schedule an appointment with us to have your braking system thoroughly checked.
- When pressed, the brake pedal almost reaches the floor. If your brake pedal goes almost to the floor when you press it, have us check your brakes immediately.
- Your vehicle is taking longer than usual to stop. Have your brakes checked immediately if this is the case.
- The brakes squeal or make a grinding sound. Brakes squeal when the brake pads are worn and need to be replaced. If the brake pads are completely worn, the rotors will begin to make a grinding sound. Bring your Lexus into the dealership for servicing if your brakes are squealing or making a grinding sound.
When your technician steps into the service bay, you can be confident knowing they have been trained and certified in servicing your Lexus vehicle using some of the most advanced diagnostic tools and equipment in the industry.
|Lexus Enform||Lexus National Service History|
|Video Gallery||Lexus RES+|
|Owner's Manuals||Owner Benefits|
DON'T SEE A PARTICULAR SERVICE LISTED?
THAT'S OK! SIMPLY CONTACT OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE DEPARTMENT
AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.
Service Includes: Fluids, Battery Test, Brakes, Tires, Air Conditioning, Belts, Hoses, and much more! Also includes complimentary exterior car wash and interior vacuum.Disclaimer Valid only at Coliseum Lexus of Oakland. Lexus models only. May not be combined with any other offers. Coupon must be presented when order is written
If recommended during your inspection, battery replacement is only $169.95 +tax. Includes battery and installation, Multi-point inspection, complimentary exterior wash and interior vacuum.Disclaimer Excludes hybrids. Valid only at Coliseum Lexus of Oakland. Lexus models only. May not be combined with any other offers. Coupon must be presented when order is written
ELITE LUBE, OIL, FILTER -
Up to 5qts Synthetic Blend
Includes:Disclaimer Up to 5 qts included in price. Full synthetic is an additional charge. Valid only at Coliseum Lexus of Oakland. Lexus models only. May not be combined with any other offers. Coupon must be presented when order is written. Some models may be higher.
All Weather Floor Mats
Rear Bumper Appliqué
Door Edge Guards
Our Lexus factory-trained and certified technicians understand your vehicle inside and out, and can make sure it is performing optimally.
Plan your routine maintenance around your schedule by making an online appointment or by calling (877) 449-8875 today. At Coliseum Lexus of Oakland we're here for you, every mile of the way.
MEET OUR SERVICE TEAM
Service (800) 930-5986
Majer NijemService Director
Edward SwiftService Advisor
Kevin GohService ConsultantPhone : (800) 370-8234Fax: (510) 635-8893
Xavier GoniService Advisor
Kevien DillardService Advisor
Robert SmithDetail Manager
Tony Gil LunaTechnician
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LEXUS- OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE.